Sunday, 29 July 2012

Hi how r u?

Hi there:

I'm Adrian Lee,aged 24.I come from China and I've been in NZ for almost 1 year. I'm honor to have this chance to introduce myself to everyone. I got a part time job as a baker the second day I went here and now I'm also a student of Unitec.But actually I'm a baker more than a student because I spent more hours in my work without weekend which resulted me can afford the tuition frees and my car.It's getting more self-confident to me that been studying at Unitec and life here is getting better. Anyway, work hard,study hard and play hard,be suffering,and be enjoying as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrian
    Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope that you can find time between classes and your work to complete the tasks without too much stress. I look forward to seeing what you find out as you complete each one....

    ReplyDelete